CALL (408) 309-1845
Keep Your Facilities Healthy And Safe With Certified Disinfection Services
Our Disinfection Program is accredited with the Global Biorisk Advisory Council (a division of ISSA). Our services include:
1. Cleaning, disinfection, and infectious disease prevention program to minimize risks associated with infectious agents like the novel coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2).
2. Maintaining the proper cleaning protocols, disinfection techniques, and work practices in place to combat biohazards and infectious disease.
3. Highly skilled cleaning professionals who are trained for outbreak and infectious disease preparation and response.
Composed of international leaders in the field of microbial – pathogenic threat analysis, mitigation, response & recovery, The Global Biorisk Advisory Council (GBAC) provides training, guidance, certification, crisis management, assistance and leadership to government, commercial and private entities looking to mitigate, quickly address biological threats and real-time crises, and/or recover from such events.
Our Disinfection Services Include…
NEUTRA-TEC 64 – Spraying, Wiping, and Rinsing
Neutra-Tec 64 can be used against 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-n-CoV) when used in accordance with the directions for use against Adenovirus Type 7 on hard, non-porous surfaces.
- Disinfects, cleans, and deodorizes in one labor-saving step.
- For use in hospitals and nursing homes as a disinfectant.
- Use in schools, colleges, universities, commercial and industrial institutions, office buildings, airports, hotels, and motels.
Disinfects, cleans and deodorizes the following hard, nonporous, inanimate surfaces:
- [non-medical] metal surfaces,
- [non-medical] stainless steel surfaces,
- glazed porcelain
- plastic surfaces.
Refer to the CDC website https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html for additional information
Far UV Light Disinfection
UV light has been used in a broad range of commercial, industrial, and medical applications as a disinfectant.
The latest “far-UV” disinfection lights are a game-changer, fast replacing conventional UV-C and some conventional chemical disinfection methods.
Benefits of far-UV vs. UV-C disinfection:
- More efficient at low dose rates.
- Much faster than UV-C – kills pathogens in seconds vs. minutes
- Higher absorption rate in bacteria and viruses.
- Safer for use around humans because it cannot penetrate skin or eyes.
- Physically destroys cells
The speed and efficiency of far-UV, as well as its safety for use around humans, make it ideal for hospital disinfection tasks.
You can contact us to carry out an evaluation to determine which is best for you.
Spraying Large Open Areas With Fogger Sprayers
- This approach is good for warehouses, production areas, and large open areas.
- We can spray disinfectant between 15,000 sq. ft. to 20,00 sq. ft. per hour.